Discover an overview of the unusual plants used in Vallonchêne Garden and produced by the Vallonchêne Nursery. You will find interesting plants for their foliage, bark, flowering, perfume and graphics. There is something for every gardener, from beginners to professionals, and for every garden.
Almost every week we publish an article on unusual plants. Each plant always meets one or more of the above criteria. Every article has a link to the page on Vallonchêne Nursery’s website, if you wish to buy it. In case, you would like to be automatically notified of a publication, subscribe to our automatic mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time.
These are the latest posts :
- CLEMATIS (traveller’s joy), wonderful flowersCLEMATIS (clematis) represent a world of their own. They come in all colors, from simple to double flowers, in pompoms, bells, giant or small flowers.But, when you have no more walls or fences to cover, what … Read more
- MAGNOLIA x ‘Daphne’MAGNOLIA x ‘Daphne’ flowers later than other magnolias. Thus, it better resists these spring frosts which generally arrive at the beginning of April, when the other magnolias are already flowering.This hybrid with large flowers is probably … Read more
- PRUNUS incisa ‘Kojo-no-mai’In March and April, PRUNUS incisa ‘Kojo-no-mai’ (dwarf flowering cherry tree) reaches its peak. Its wood does not grow straight, but rather in small zigzags. It is almost tortuous. The flowers, in the shape of white … Read more
- PINUS parviflora ‘Tanima No Yuki’PINUS parviflora ‘Tanima No Yuki’ is a selection of Japanese white pine with an unpronounceable name which means: “snow in the valley”. This pine is a miniature form that will not exceed 1 meter in height … Read more
- MAGNOLIA ‘Black Tulip’Every year, at the end of winter, a new magnolia season begins. MAGNOLIA ‘Black Tulip’ belongs to our favorites with its flowers that vary from red to purple depending on the temperature, the type of soil … Read more